Saturday, November 10, 2012

Now Accepting Etsy Direct Checkout!

Heart Pendant Necklace
Don't you just love choices?  Me too!  That is why I signed up to accept Etsy Direct Checkout in my handmade jewelry shop. 

What is Etsy Direct Checkout?  In short, it gives you another option to pay directly with your credit card instead of going through PayPal.  Some people do not have or want a PayPal account, so this makes things a little easier for them.  No worries for those of you who use PayPal, as I still accept that form of payment as well. 

How do you use Etsy Direct Checkout?  It's simple!  After making your purchase selection, at time of checkout you will be prompted on which type of payment you want to use.  This is where the choice comes in.

I plan on adding Etsy Direct Checkout to my handmade jewelry findings shop as well, but wanted to start with this one first.

Feel free to visit my online handmade jewelry or findings shop.  While you're there if you have any questions, you can contact me and I'll reply as soon as possible.

Enjoy your weekend!

Peace,
Rocki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome - thank you!