Wednesday, March 18, 2015

NEW: 14k Rose Gold Filled Wire!

14k Rose Gold Filled Wire

By the request of a dear customer, I finally added this beautiful metal to my Etsy shop and I'm so happy I did!  14k Rose Gold Filled is absolutely stunning, but the pictures don't do it justice.

I'll slowly be creating most, if not all, of my designs in this gorgeous metal and adding them to my shop.  Due to my workload and everything else involved with running my business, etc., this may take some time.  So in the meantime here's what I'm doing... 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/226606627/14k-yellow-gold-filled-or-rose-gold?ref=shop_home_active_1
Wee French Handmade Ear Wires - Choice of  14k Yellow or Rose Gold Filled

In my 14k Gold Filled listings, I'm adding the option to choose either Yellow or Rose Gold Filled, as in the listing above of my Wee French.  However, in the meantime if there are other ear wires that you like and want in Rose Gold, just let me know.

Can hardly wait to start creating with this beautiful metal!

Have a rose filled day!

Peace,
Rocki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome - thank you!