Saturday, March 14, 2015

New! Copper Swinger Hoops II

https://www.etsy.com/listing/226217128/handmade-large-copper-ear-wires-swinger?ref=shop_home_active_1
Handmade Copper Ear Wires - Swinger Hoops II

I was finally able to take some pics today of one of my new earring findings and while I wish they would have turned out better, I don't think they look too horrible.  Natural lighting here in Arizona can be harsh.  Anyway...

These hammered hoops were inspired by my Swingers and have a much bigger loop, along with a bit more curve.  I'll be taking pics of the rest of this style, that I'll also be creating in Sterling Silver, Silver Filled and 14k Gold Filled. 

I also have a surprise on the way... something new... as in metal.  That's all I'm saying for now, but it will be coming soon and I'll share once it happens.

If you would like to see more of my Swinger Hoops II  please visit this listing and/or the rest of my shop for a variety of my other handmade jewelry findings.

Peace,
Rocki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome - thank you!