Thursday, September 6, 2012

Status Update for Rocki Adams

Dear Customers,

I am recovering from major surgery that I had on 8/30/12, as noted below and in my main blog here: http://www.rockisrocknbeads.blogspot.com/ 

I'm in the process of scheduling orders that I have received to date and will be contacting you once again by the end of this weekend with your ship date. 

Due to the type of surgery and recovery time, my pace will be slow for a bit, so I thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.  This will also extend my already extended timeframe to create orders as each one is custom made for each customer.  Currently it is *at least* 2 weeks from date of purchase - pending order size, workload, etc.

Also, I have a TON of Sold and Expired listings that I will be relisting back into my shop within the coming week or so.  In the meantime, feel free to browse my sold section to see more of my work.

Many thanks to everyone for their support, kind messages, emails and calls.  I'm trying hard to reply to everyone, but if I haven't yet, please know that I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to contact me - I'm just a bit overwhelmed right now.

Peace, Rocki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome - thank you!