Thursday, September 20, 2012

Status Update for Rocki Adams

Dear Customers,

I'm happy to say that recovery is going very well and I'm now back to work (big grin).  However, I'm at a much slower pace at this time.  With my metalwork being *handmade to order* and the amount of current workload, my processing/creating timeframe is approximately 2 weeks from date of purchase.  Of course, this is an *approximate* as some orders *may* ship sooner and larger orders *may* take longer. In either case, I always contact my customers after purchase with their shipping info.

Also, I'm now starting to relist back into my shop the 200 sold listings from the past 3+ weeks.  Feel free to browse my Sold Section for more of my designs until I'm able to get them back where they belong.

More info is in my main blog of my personal status and for more shop info: Rocki's Metalwork for handmade findings or Rocki's Artisan Metal for handmade jewelry.  As always, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via Etsy or Facebook.

Peace, Rocki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome - thank you!