Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Interchangeable Earring Findings - Small Swirly Hoops

Sterling Silver Earrings - Interchangeable 
My Small Swirly Hoops are like getting two earrings in one.  These handmade jewelry findings work well worn as is or as an interchangeable base ear wire to add your own charms or dangles to. 


Gunmetal Finish Ear Wires
I create these hammered ear wire supplies in a variety of metals and finishes.  Above is my Sterling Silver Dark Gunmetal finish.


Rustic Copper Earring Supplies
I absolutely love the look of these earring findings in my Rustic finish.  Gives them an earthy feel.


14k Gold Filled Interchangeable Earrings

Above is a pair in 14k Gold Filled wire showing how beautiful they look with an embellishment. 


Silver Filled Earring Findings
I also create these hoops in Silver Filled wire for those who love the look of Sterling but not the price.  Silver Filled is a fabulous alternative to Sterling Silver and much better than Silver Plated.

There are many more interchangeable styles in my handmade to order jewelry findings shops, so stop on by and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Etsy: http://www.RockisMetalwork.etsy.com
ArtFire: http://www.RockisArtisanFindings.artfire.com

Peace, Rocki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome - thank you!