Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hoop Earrings - Handmade Fine Silver Jewelry

Fine Silver Hoop Earrings


Hoop earrings are classic and always in style.  These artisan beauties are my Fine Silver 18 gauge large sleeper hoops in a hammered finish.


Sleeper Hoop Earrings


I also create my Fine Silver Hoops in a variety of sizes, gauges, finishes and other metals.


Handmade Jewelry by Rocki


What's great about this style is that you do not need to fuss with twisting to open & close in order to wear them.  This style hoop has a small gap that you simply slide onto and down your earlobe to insert into your piercing.  Looks just like a closed hoop from behind.

To see more of my handmade to order artisan jewelry, please visit my online shop.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

http://www.RockisArtisanMetalwork.com

Peace,
Rocki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome - thank you!