Friday, September 20, 2013

Temporary Extended Timeframe in Findings Shop

As of over one week ago I put a notice in my handmade to order findings shop regarding my time frame status and have updated it since then.  Thought I would post it here as well since I have customers who frequent my blogs.  Just to mention that if you do decide to purchase from my shop, please take note of the posted time frame.   Also, if you want to know more on my status you can visit my personal blog.  I will continue to update as things progress. 

Dear Customers, due to medical issues requiring therapy for my right arm, along with having to adjust my very full workload, time frame to create orders is extended well beyond normal. For the next several weeks I cannot take on any reserved, custom, large or bulk orders. It is also taking me longer to respond to messages and schedule orders at this time. 

Additionally, I have well over 100 of my handmade to order listings in my SOLD section, but for now will not be relisting them back into my shop until my time frame is manageable.

I sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding, Rocki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome - thank you!