Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Update on time frame in my studio

I just updated my Etsy shop and want to update here as well.   I hope once therapy is over (3 more weeks) and I adjust to how I need to work, that I'll have a better handle on everything.

Let me add that I am so very thankful to all my patient customers, both new and existing - you all are awesome and I sincerely appreciate each and every one of you!

As currently noted in my shop:

10/1/13 (update from 9/12/13) - Dear Customers, due to medical issues requiring therapy for my right arm (which is going well), along with having to adjust my very full workload, time frame to create orders is extended well beyond normal. For the next several weeks I cannot take on any large/custom orders, but am now accepting small custom/reserved orders. It is also taking me longer to respond to messages and schedule orders at this time.

Additionally, I have well over 150 of my handmade to order listings in my SOLD section. I will begin relisting them back into my shop a little each day until my time frame is more manageable.

I sincerely appreciate all of my customers for your patience and kind understanding, Rocki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome - thank you!