Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Signature Elfin Ear Wires in 14k Gold Filled

http://www.etsy.com/listing/59036558/gold-filled-ear-wires-handmade-findings?ref=shop_home_active_4
Handmade Earring Wires by Rocki Adams

My Signature Elfin ear wires are pretty much what started my metalwork path.  I was making this style for my own earring creations back when I had my old etsy shop Rocki's Rock'n Beads in 2007 when other jewelry artists requested that I make some for them.  That has since expanded, as I design and create a wide variety of ear wire styles and many other handmade jewelry findings.

I make several sizes of my Elfin ear wires as well as in different metals and finishes.  These are my 14k Gold Filled Signature Elfin's.  They work well for a variety of styles from casual to classy.

You can find these ear wires and many other of my artisan jewelry findings in my online studios:

Rocki's Metalwork - etsy
Rocki's Artisan Findings - artfire

Peace,
Rocki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome - thank you!