Thursday, May 29, 2014

Studio Update

Just a quickie update on my status:

Custom/Reserved Orders
I'm now working on my list of requests that I have on hand and am slowly taking on new requests.  Please know that if you want to place a special order, time frame is extended.  However, at this time I'm not able to take on large bulk order requests (over 50).

Sold/Expired Listings
I've relisted several of my handmade to order listings that are in my Sold and Expired sections and still have a ton more to go.  I'm only relisting as I can.  If you can't find what you're looking for, just let me know.

Jump Rings & Headpins
At this time, I'm no longer creating jump rings or headpins. 

Time Frame
As you may know, all of my work is handmade to order for each customer (except for a few items in my jewelry shop and is indicated as such).  Time frame to create each order varies from an average of 4-10 business days from date of purchase.  Due to a variety of factors from quantity ordered to current workload, class schedule, wrist/arm issues, etc., this will always vary.  However, as always I notify my customers of their exact ship date once purchased and scheduled.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via my applicable etsy shop:

Rocki's Metalwork (handmade findings)
Rocki's Artsian Metal (handmade jewelry)

Kind thanks for your patience and understanding!
Rocki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome - thank you!