Thursday, March 14, 2013

Awareness Ribbon Earrings - Artisan Style

Handmade Earrings - Artisan Awareness Ribbons

Inspiration comes in many forms and styles.  This beautiful pair of sterling silver earrings came to be after pondering my Awareness Ribbon tattoo and some of my other scroll design jewelry.


Artisan Awareness Ribbon Earrings

I wanted more of a worn and rustic look, so I hammered my little handmade hoop ear wires and the dangles then oxidized and hand finished for antique appeal.

You can find these earrings in my handmade jewelry shop, along with many other pieces.  If this pair happens to be sold, no problem as these will be made to order after that time.

Peace,
Rocki

http://www.RockisArtisanMetal.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome - thank you!