Monday, July 30, 2012

Ball Post Earrings - Handmade Jewelry

Rustic Copper Ball Posts
If you love handmade jewelry, my artisan style ball post earrings are the perfect compliment - whether you have one piercing or several.

Sterling Silver Ball Post Earrings
I create my handmade tiny ball studs in Sterling Silver, Fine Silver and Copper metals. 

Fine Silver Black Ball Studs
And if you love the oxidized look, my Dark Gunmetal looks uber hot while my Antiqued finish has more of a rustic vintage appeal.

Antiqued Sterling Silver Ball Posts
In my online studios (etsy and artfire) you can find my Ball Post Earrings in a variety of package sizes, but if you are needing more or have other questions, I'm just a click away.  I'm always happy to work with my customers, who I sincerely appreciate!

Peace,
Rocki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome - thank you!