Thursday, August 2, 2012

Swirl Headpins - Handmade Jewelry Findings

Silver Filled Swirls
When you need a little more than just a regular headpin to finish your handcrafted jewelry creation,  add one of my handmade swirl headpin findings!  Besides ball tip, I create a few different style decorative headpins, and I think the swirls may be my favorite! 

Antiqued Sterling Silver Swirls
I also do oxidized finish on the Silver and Copper headpins: my uber hot Dark Gunmetal and my beautiful hand brushed Antiqued, as in the above photo.

Copper Swirls
I just love how the swirls look with a simple bead.  Copper always seems to fit the bill with Turquoise, don't you think?  

14 karat Gold Filled Swirls
You can find my handmade swirl headpins online in my Etsy Shop and ArtFire Studio. 

Peace,
Rocki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome - thank you!