Monday, August 6, 2012

Unique Earrings - Handmade Jewelry

Squiggle Wiggle Earrings
Over the years I've made many of my Wiggle series handmade earrings.  They are so much fun to make because once I put the wire in my hands, I have no idea how they will end up.  Like my Squiggle Wiggles, which you can find in my etsy jewelry shop.

Go ahead and giggle
over my fun & funky Wiggles!
Looks like a squiggle
and may even make you jiggle!
Add a little fun to your day
and wear a Rocki Wiggle!

What can I say?  Yes, I'm a little outside the box - and I like there.

That's it for today.  As Alice would say "I'm late, I'm late..."  so into the studio I go.

Peace,
Rocki

www.RockisArtisanMetal.etsy.com
www.RockisArtisanMetalwork.artfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome - thank you!